Working with us
Team Leader Program Management
The PIDF is a multilateral and multi-stakeholder organization focusing on a distinctive Pacific model of green growth in blue economies aligned to sustainable development principles. The PIDF is a permanent observer to the United Nations and is a member of the Inter-agency Collaborative Group on the Global Partnership on SIDS. It is a space for catalyzing, mobilizing and mainstreaming action in support of sustainable development through green/blue economy in Pacific Island Countries. PIDF is an action-oriented platform to identify innovative solutions and works closely with Regional and International counterparts to engage state and non-state actors to develop high-impact collaboration on sustainable development and poverty reduction in the Pacific Islands.
PIDF has an immediate vacancy for a Team Leader Program Management. Reporting to the Secretary General, your duties will be to support the core business of PIDF through the effective and efficient management of all PIDF and Donor funded National and Regional programs.
Ensuring Program/Project mobilization, outcomes, contract management and reporting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensuring Programs and Projects are thoroughly designed, researched and analyzed.
- Development and Management of projects and program budgets to achieve targeted proposal objectives.
- Preparation of Agreement documents, researched and prepared for funding opportunities
- Ensure Projects and Programs are monitored and evaluated consistent with the relevant legislative and regional frameworks.
- Preparation and collation of timely, Board and Donor reports, with updates on specific achievements and outcomes.
- To work in development partner programs and sensitivity to safeguarding, gender, disability, environment and development issues.
Qualifications and Experience.
- Relevant tertiary qualification, preferably a degree in Project Management, Environmental Science, Climate Change, Business Administration or any other related discipline.
- A Master’s Degree would be highly desirable but not essential.
- At least 7 years of post-qualification experience in the areas Program Management.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, word and power-point presentation.
- Experience in using analytical tools, data mining skills with ability to think conceptually and make recommendations.
- Ability to effectively lead, work well within and across teams and departments, within the principles of good governance.
Applications together with a detailed curriculum vitae, three referees and telephone contact should be forwarded to “Team Leader Program Management”, c/- PIDF, P.O. Box 2050, Government Buildings, Suva, or email HR@pidf.int by no later than 4.30pm, Tuesday, 28th April, 2020.
PIDF offers excellent benefits and salary, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
PIDF is an equal opportunity employer of choice.